Health & Wellbeing - Professional Services
Coping with health issues, depression, loss, anxiety, mood swings or hormonal changes can be very distressing and isolating. Attitude Counselling has experience in helping you to manage aspects of mental health recovery and developing resilience and a sense of wellbeing.
We can discuss the issues or concerns you may be experiencing with any aspects of your sexual wellbeing*. As we progress through life we experience many kinds of development and change. Sexual changes may challenge our sense of identity and may create difficulties in how we manage our relationships.
*any aspects of legal consensual sexual practices. This includes conventional or unconventional sex; kink, fetishism, swinging and any of the legal, consensual practices referred to as “paraphilias“.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or do not see what you’re looking for here:
- Mental wellbeing
- Sexual wellbeing
- Communication issues
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- LGBTIQ+ health & wellbeing
- Specialist LGBTIQ+ friendly counselling for parents & families
- Sexual problems after surgery or illness
- Men’s and women’s health issues
- Issues in relation to arousal, low libido, or painful sex
- Maintaining satisfying sexual activities in challenging or changing circumstances
- Sex Worker counselling
- Preventing or managing sexually transmitted infections
And much more…
For More Info, visit: AttitudeCounselling.com